The global calendar in Ultra Base Navigation displays events, due dates, etc. across all of your courses in one location. With this tool, instructors and students can view their schedules for a single day or the entire month. What is displayed on the global calendar can be narrowed down in the settings panel, and events can be added to all courses, or specific course(s), from this global view.
Using the Calendar
- Schedule/Due Dates - users can toggle between the Schedule and Due Dates views by clicking on these buttons.
- Previous/Next Month - by clicking the left and right arrows before and after the name of the month that is displayed, users can view the previous and next months, respectively.
- Day/Month - users can choose to view a full month at a time, or zoom into a single day's activity by clicking the Day/Month selection buttons.
- New Event - the New Event button (+) in the upper-right-hand corner of the calendar page allows users to add events to their global calendar or to the calendar for a specific course(s).
- Settings - the Calendar Settings menu can be accessed by clicking on the gear icon next to the New Event button. Users can select which calendars they wish to view on the global calendar page by adding/removing the green check mark next to the name of the course(s) they wish to view