There is an easy way to embed YouTube videos into your course so that your students won't have to leave Blackboard to watch it!
This can be done in any space you have the content editor text box. In this example I will be adding the video to an item.
- In the content editor tool bar, you will see a circle with a plus sign in it. This will be the last icon on the last row. (If you only see one row, click the three dots on the right side of the editor.)
- A list of tools will pop up, scroll to the bottom and select YouTube Video.
- Search the title of your video, and select the video you wish to use.
- Under Mashup Options, change the view to Embed Video and click Submit.
- Your YouTube video is now embedded in your course.