- Navigate to the Assignment in the course. You’ll know it’s an Assignment where you can submit your work from the Assignment icon:
- Once you click on the assignment you can view the Assignment due date, the number of points possible, and the number of attempts (times you can submit the assignment). Click Start Attempt to begin.
- You can either attach your work in the Submission field, or compose your submission in Blackboard. To do either, click on the Submission field. Once you click in the submission field, text editing tools will appear.
- To attach a submission, you can either click and drag the file from your device, or click the paperclip icon to browse your local files to select the file or files to attach. To compose your submission in Blackboard, begin typing in the Submission field.
- Once you have uploaded your file or files, click Submit to submit your assignment.
If you would like more information about submitting an assignment in Blackboard Learn Ultra, you can visit the Blackboard Help website. (Link opens in new tab).