The YuJa building block integration in Blackboard has been updated to LTI 1.3 starting Spring term.
College of DuPage has moved, exclusively, to LTI 1.3 as it has better security, is more flexible, and mobile ready as the model is independent of web browsers.
Due to the upgrade, videos that were previously embedded in courses via the YuJa building block will appear with a message saying "This Video is Deleted"
To replace these embedded videos with updated links:
- Go to the Content Area where the broken video exists, and click Build Content.
- Select YuJa Media Chooser.
- Once the video is selected, click Insert Content.
- A link to the video has now been added to the Content Area.
Now that the link has been updated, you can delete the broken embedded video from the Content Area.
To do so:
- Click the action button (chevron) to the right of the name of the broken video.
- Select Delete.
The item is then deleted and only the newly linked video will remain.