Blackboard's Performance Dashboard provides the instructor with a quick overview of each student’s activity within the course. The date and time students last accessed the course, the number of days since students last accessed the course and tracking individuals participation in discussion forums are popular uses of the Performance Da
To access the Performance Dashboard:
- Navigate to the course Control Panel
- Click Evaluation and then select Performance Dashboard
The Performance Dashboard page displays a summary of information for your course:
- Days Since Last Course Access – Displays the number of days which have passed since the student last logged in.
The following columns report on other performance features. Click the numeric link or icon to access additional information for the specific student.
- Review Status – Displays the number of content items that the student has marked as Reviewed.
- Adaptive Release – This icon opens the Course Map, showing every content item in the course. Icons beside each item in the Course Map indicate the visibility of an item to the student, and the review status of any items with a review requirement (if any).
- Discussion Board –Displays the number of discussion forums the student has participated in. Select a number link to open a page that lists all of the selected user's discussion posts in your course.
- Customize Retention Center: Displays the number of alerts and the total number of rules for a student. Click the link to open the Retention Center page for the student.
- View Grades - Provides a direct link to the Grade Center.