To view a roster in Blackboard
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to your course.
- Scroll down to the Control Panel (below the Course Menu).
- Click Users and Groups.
- Select Users.
On the Users screen, you will see a list of all users enrolled and their role in the course (i.e. Student, Instructor, etc.).
Students who are no longer enrolled in the course will appear as unavailable on the roster.
Send an email from the Roster (Users screen)
- On the Users screen, click a student's email address.
- Your computer should open (or prompt you to open) your default email client.
- Compose an email using your email application.