The New Box View inline grading tool allows instructors to streamline the grading of assignment submissions. You can easily provide feedback and annotate student submissions directly within your browser, without the need to download individual files. Students are then able to see your feedback and comments in their My Grades section.
- Navigate to the Course Management menu and click Grade Center. Then click Needs Grading.
- Assignment submissions that need grading are listed. Click the student’s name to access their assignment.
- Select the Drawing Annotation Mode icon to enable the freeform drawing tool.
- Select the Point Annotation Mode icon to add written comments.
- Click the location in the file where you would like to add feedback.
- Overall grade and additional feedback can be entered in the Assignment Details
- Click Attempt to enter the assignment grade.
- Feedback to Learner allows for general assignment comments to be added to the assignment grade. The Insert File and Click to open full content editor buttons allow for additional feedback to be attached as files, links or multimedia.
- After all annotations, grades and feedback have been added, click Submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.