- Provided you have already Set Up Attendance, click Qwickly Attendance on your course menu to open the Take Attendance page where your default attendance style is displayed.
- Select Custom for Session Date and Time to add attendance records from previous class sessions to Qwickly Attendance.
- For special sessions (e.g. an orientation or test review), add an optional Session Title.
- Click the appropriate status for each student. To make taking attendance more efficient, all students are marked as Present by default.
- To add a private comment, click the comment bubble associated with the student. You can add and edit comment records at any time from the Attendance Record.
- When you have finished taking attendance, click Submit Attendance to finalize.
Please sign in to leave a comment.