If you want to know what students can see in your course, and whether your assessments are working properly, try Blackboard's Student Preview Mode feature. To enter Student Preview Mode:
Within your course in Blackboard, at the upper right corner of the screen, click the icon with two arrows curved around a dot, which looks like an eye.
You'll know you're in Student Preview Mode as you'll see an orange bar across the top of the page which says Student Preview Mode is ON.
You can now access your course as a student would. You can also practice completing tests and submitting assignments.
To exit Student Preview Mode:
1. Click Exit Preview at the top right of the page.
- You will be given two options when exiting Student Preview Mode:
- Delete the preview user and all data will get rid of anything that you did in the course in Student Preview Mode.
- Keep the preview user and all data will keep a copy of anything you completed while in Student Preview Mode. This option can be helpful if you want to try grading an assignment.
- After of making your selection, click Continue.
- If you selected Keep the preview user and all data you can get rid of this data when you have finished using it by entering Student Preview Mode again and selecting Delete the preview user and all data and clicking Submit.