Manually created columns can be permanently deleted from the Grade Center. Columns linked to tests, assignments and graded discussions will be cleared but not removed. These actions are permanent and irreversible!
- Navigate to the Course Management Menu. Click Grade Center and then Full Grade Center.
- Select Manage and then click Column Organization.
- On the Column Organization page, you will see a list of the grade center’s columns, their current categories, date of creation and the points possible.
- Select the check boxes of the columns to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- A screen will appear asking your to confirm the column deletion. Click the Continue button.
- A final warning will appear. If you are certain that you want to delete, click the Delete button.
- The columns will now be removed from the grade center.