One way to organize content in your course is with the use of Content Folders. Placing content in a Content Folder can shorten the length of your Content Area. Students won't have to do as much scrolling on the page.
To create a Content Folder:
- Click the Course Menu item in which you want to create a Content Folder.
- At the top of the page, hover over Build Content.
- In the New Page category, click Content folder.
- Enter a name for you Content Folder.
- You can add a description or instructions in the Text field. Note: Think of this Content Folder as a paper file folder. Anything you write in the "Text" field will be written on the outside of the folder. You therefore want to keep this information short. The folder content will be added later.
- Click Submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.