Grade Center categories are used to group the scores of related assignments and tests. This organizes the information for your class and allows for easy calculations of entire categories.
By default, College of DuPage courses have the following categories for grade center columns:
- Self and Peer
Creating and Applying Grade Center Categories
If you did not define a category when manually creating grade columns, the following steps allow you to change multiple column categories at one time.
- Navigate to the Course Management Menu. Click Grade Center and then Full Grade Center.
- Select Manage and then click Column Organization.
- On the Column Organization page, you will see a list of the grade center’s columns, their current categories, date of creation and the points possible.
- Place a check mark next to the name of each column that needs to be categorized.
- Navigate to the Change Category to… button and select a category to apply to the selected columns.
- Click the Submit button to save the changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.