If you share your class notes via PowerPoint, or want to share other file types, the you can easily do so in Blackboard. After making sure that your file is accessible to everyone, including students with disabilities, and that you are following the requirements of copyright, you can follow these steps to upload a file.
- Navigate to the location in the course where you want to upload your file.
- Either add a new Item, or edit an existing Item.
- Provide a Name for the item, and add any contextual information to the Content Editor.
- In Attachments (surrounded by a dotted line) click Browse Local Files.
- Navigate to the file on your computer and click Open.
- Click Submit.