For students to access their grades, you'll want to create a My Grades Tool Link on the Course Menu.
To create a My Grades Tool Link on the Course Menu:
- Navigate to your course shell in Blackboard.
- At the top of the Course Menu, click the plus sign.
- Select Tool Link from the drop down menu.
- In Name, type in the name of the link, such as My Grades.
- From the Type contextual menu chevron, select My Grades.
- Check Available to Users.
- Click Submit.
- Your new link will appear at the bottom of your Course Menu. You can move the link up the Course Menu by using the Reorder: Menu Items feature. Click the Keyboard Accessible Reordering: Menu Items tool on the Course Menu (the icon is an up and a down arrow).
- Scroll to find then select the Course Menu Item you'd like to move.
- Use the up and down arrows either on the screen or on your keyboard to move the My Grades item up or down.
- When your Course Menu is reordered the way you want it to be, click Submit to save your changes.
Your students can now easily see the scores and feedback you have provided to them, and will instantly know their progress in your course.