For students to access their grades, you'll want to create a My Grades Tool Link on the Course Menu. Students can access their grades from the My Institution Page, but it's easier for them to check their grades right in your course shell.
To create a My Grades Tool Link on the Course Menu:
- Navigate to your course shell in Blackboard.
- At the top of the Course Menu, hover over the plus sign.
- Click Tool Link.
- In Name, type in the name of the link, such as My Grades.
- From the Type contextual menu chevron, select My Grades.
- Check Available to Users.
- Click Submit.
- You can move the link up the Course Menu by dragging the two-headed arrow to the left of the Course Menu item.
Your students can now easily see the scores and feedback you have provided to them, and will instantly know their progress in your course.