Below the Course Menu in each course shell is the Control Panel. Students do not have access to the Control Panel. They will not be able to access their grades from here, nor will they be able to access any of the tools.
From the Control Panel, you as an instructor, can:
- Use the Content Collection to see all of the files in your course.
- Access Blackboard's Course Tools which can be used to promote student engagement.
- Run reports of student activity with Evaluation.
- Post and manage student grades in the Grade Center.
- View all enrolled users and set up groups with Users and Groups.
- Customize the look of your course with Customization.
- Move an entire course from one term to the next with Packages and Utilities.
- Access the available help options with Help.