To Import a package into your course shell, you'll need an exported course package, either one you have exported, or sent to you by your division or a colleague.
To Import a course package into a Blackboard shell:
- In Blackboard, navigate to the course shell that you want to add the content to.
- In Control Panel, click Packages and Utilities.
- Click Import Package / View Logs.
- Click Import Package.
- Click Browse My Computer.
- Browse your computer for the zip file and double click it (If you just exported it from Blackboard, it will likely be in your Downloads folder).
- Click Select All.
- Click Submit.
It can take some time for the Import process to complete. You will receive an email in your COD email account when the process is complete.
Once you receive the email, click any Course Menu item to refresh your course.
You may find that you have some duplicate Course Menu items in your course, which you will want to be sure to delete.