Note: You must first set up your course materials in Pearson before deploying links in your Blackboard course shell.
To pair your Blackboard course shell with your Pearson content:
- Navigate to or create the Content Area in your course where you want students to access the publisher content.
- Click Partner Content and select Content Market.
- Select Pearson USA for MyLab and Mastering.
- On the Add Pearson's MyLab & Mastering Links page, click Pearsons MyLab & Mastering Tools page.
- On the Tools page, click Select a MyLab and Mastering product to use with this course.
- You will be taken to the mypearson.com login portal.
Note: If you attempt to access this page from a personal computer and it is doesn't load correctly, you will need to configure the ad-blocker(s) on your computer to prevent them from blocking the Pearson website. The Configure Security to Allow Pearson Websites and Content page provides instructions.
- After logging into the Pearson Portal, follow the steps on the Pearson website to pair the Pearson content with your Blackboard course shell.
- If you have technical difficulty in pairing your Blackboard and Pearson content, visit Pearson Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.