A link to discussion forums can also be created in course folders. This allows links to discussion activities to be offered in context to other weekly content.
- Navigate to a course folder where the discussion link will be offered to students.
- Select Tools and then Discussion Board.
- On the Create Link: Discussion Board page, choose to link to the main discussion board page or to a previously created discussion board forum.
- Click the Create New Forum button to create, and link to, a forum that has not yet been created.
- Click Next
- A name for the link, additional information, and link release dates can now be set.
- Click Submit and the link will be created.
Looking to create a link in the main course menu? See the guide for Creating a Discussion Board link in the Course Menu
Please sign in to leave a comment.