Videos that are created in or uploaded to Yuja may be embed into Items in a Blackboard course shell. To accomplish this:
- Hover over the thumbnail of the video you wish to embed, and click "More"
- On this next menu, choose "Links" and then copy the code shown in the "Embed this Video" field.
- In Blackboard, Create an Item (Build Content --> Item)
- Type a name for the Item in the "'Name" field
- In the Content Editor, click on the HTML button to enter the HTML Code View
- Paste the HTML code using Ctrl + V keyboard command (copied from Yuja) here and click "Update"
- Click "Submit"
- The video appears in the item.