All videos uploaded to Yuja will automatically be captioned by the Yuja AI. Once the captions have been generated for the video, the owner of the video can edit the transcript for accuracy. To do so:
- Mouse over the video you want to edit captions for, and click Edit.
- The Video Editor now displays
- Click the CC button to display the transcript with timings.
- Timings and captions can now be edited by clicking into them on the Captions screen.
- When you are finished making edits, click Save at the top of the screen to save your changes.