In order for students to access recordings offline and for recordings to be captioned, you must first set up your session to allow recording downloads. These steps can be performed retroactively.
Enable Recording Downloads
- Navigate to the Class Collaborate Ultra tool.
- Click the circle with three dots associated with your Course Room or scheduled session.
- Click Edit settings.
- Scroll down and expand Session Settings.
- Tick the checkbox for Allow recording downloads.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps for all sessions.
To enable downloads on a a session that already occurred as part of a series, you will first need to change the end date for the session to a time in the future.
Access Your Recordings
- In the Collaborate Ultra tool, click the hamburger menu icon.
- Click Recordings.
- If you don't see your recording, try changing the Filter from Recent Recordings to Recordings in a Range.
- Change the start date.
- Click the circle with three dots associated with your recording.
- Click Download.