If you created a test in a course and would like to use it in another course section, the test export and import functions will allow you to easily copy the test to multiple sections.
- Navigate to the Course Management menu of the class where the test was created.
- Click Course Tools and then select Tests, Surveys, and Pools. Then select Tests.
- Navigate to the name of the created test. Click the downward pointing chevron the right of the test name and select Export.
- The test will download to your computer as a ZIP file
- Navigate to the course section where you would like to import the test.
- Access the Tests, Surveys, and Pools screen by once again navigating to the Course Management menu and selecting Course Tools and then Tests, Surveys and Pools. Then select Tests.
- On the Tests page, click Import Test.
- Click Browse My Computer and find the test Zip file that was exported from the other course section.
- A message will appear confirming that the test has been imported.
- While the test has been imported into the course section, it still needs to be deployed for students.
- Navigate to the location in your course where the test will be made available to students.
- Select Assessments and then click Test.
- The imported test will be listed.
- After setting up the test options, the test link will be set for student access.
Please sign in to leave a comment.