- Navigate to https://go.proctoru.com/registrations.
- Click Test Taker.
- On the Create an Account page under Enrollments and Institution, select College of DuPage.
- In the First Name field, type your first name.
- In the Last Name field, type your last name.
- In the Username field, type your College of DuPage email address. It will end with @dupage.edu.
- In the Email field, type your College of DuPage email address again.
- In the Password field, type a password that you have selected for yourself.
- In the Password Confirmation field, re-type the password you have selected.
- In the Time Zone field, select your time zone. College of DuPage and the surrounding area are in the US/Central time zone.
- Under Contact in one of the Phone fields, enter your phone number. You must enter at least one phone number.
- Under Address, enter your mailing address in the fields provided.
- Select the CAPTCHA box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click Create Account.
- Indicate whether or not you are an EU citizen, and/or a current EU resident.
- Click Submit.
Before taking an exam, ensure that you have the required hardware to take a proctored exam.
You will also need to download the ProctorU Web Extension prior to taking an exam.
When you are ready to take an exam, you will access it through your course in Blackboard.