Creating a YuJa Link in Your Blackboard Course:
1. Go to Add Menu Item.
2. Click Tool Link.
3. Enter a name for the link.
4. Expand the drop-down menu for Type.
5. Select YuJa.
6. Make it Available to Users (if you are ready to let students access it).
7. Click Submit. The link appears on the course menu.
Access YuJa and Upload Videos for Your Class:
1. Click the link to YuJa on the course menu.
2. On the YuJa page, click Upload.
3. Click Browse in the Add Media window.
4. Click Start Upload after having selected the video file from your computer or device.
Uploading is in process. You can upload more videos by drag-and-drop to this window.
5. Mouse over the video to click the Play button and to view other tools.
Your students now can view the video via the YuJa link in the course.