You can add your profile picture to your Blackboard account so that it appears throughout the system. In courses, your picture will appear on the roster, and in discussions, blogs, journals, wikis, and group activity. When no profile picture exists, the generic silhouette is used. To add your profile picture:
- Log into Blackboard, and on the left main menu, click your name. This will take you to your Blackboard profile.
- At the top of the profile page, click the generic silhouette image.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Click Upload new profile picture.
- Browse for the image on your computer and double click or select and click open to upload it to Blackboard.
- You'll then see your new profile image uploaded in Blackboard. If you are happy with the image, click the X button to close the page.
- If you don't like the image as uploaded, click the garbage can icon to delete it, and you can start again.