A profile picture can be added to your Blackboard account so that it appears throughout the system. Your image will appear on the page header, next to discussion board posts, as well as within blogs, journals, wikis, and the course roster.
- Select the arrow next to your name in the page header.
- Select Settings at the bottom of the panel.
- Select Personal Information and then choose Personalize My Settings.
- On the Personalize My Settings page, select Use custom avatar image and browse your computer for your picture.
- Select Submit.
- Your profile picture will then appear in the page header next to your name.