The purpose of Roster Verification is to confirm that (a) all students attending your class are registered, and (b) that they have all attended or completed an educational activity at least once. It is understood that some classes may have only met once or had only 1 educational activity during this time period.
NOTE: An e-mail will be sent for when it is time to enter your roster verification. If you teach multiple classes, the verification e-mail may be sent on different days. Do not enter verification information before this time or else it will be erased.
Roster verifications will now be completed within Blackboard course sections using the Academic Records Integration tool.
- To access the Academic Records Integration tool, enter your Blackboard course section.
- Navigate to the Course Management menu. Click Course Tools and then Academic Records Integration.
- Select the Roster Verification button.
- Select your course section from the dropdown menu
- For each student on your roster, enter a verification status in answer to the following questions:
Y = Yes
N = No
Face-to-Face: Has each student attended at least once?
Online: Has each student completed at least one educational activity?
Hybrid/VCM: Has each student either attended or completed an educational activity at least once?
- Click Submit and the roster verification information will be submitted.
Additional information on the Roster Verification process can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions.