Session Reports give you an overview of who joined the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra session, when participants joined and left your sessions, as well as how long participants were present in the session. It will also show how many times an individual joined the session which is a possible indicator for participants having any technical issues.
To access the session reports:
- Open Blackboard Collaborate Ultra in your course section.
- For the session you would like to see the report, click the Session Options icon.
- Select View Reports.
- Don’t see the session you’re looking for? Click the Filter by drop down menu and select All Previous Sessions.
- The start and end times for the Collaborate Session will be listed. If the same session was used multiple times, you will see each date and time the session was open.
- Under the Attendance column, click View Report.
The attendees for the session will display along with the times they entered the session, left the session and the total amount of time they were present in the session. The Joins column lists the number of times the participant joined the session. If they joined the session more than once, it could be an indicator that they were having technical issues.
The session report can be exported to a printable or Excel format under the Session Details panel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.