After the video has been processed on the Yuja site, you are able to use the More function to change the video name, add descriptions, and even attach files to the video clip.
- Hover over the thumbnail for the video and select More from the overlay menu.
- You’ll then be taken to the General tab for the video. Here you can change the name of the video, add a description, or include tags for the video file.
- You can also click the Add Document option to link to a document that you has already been uploaded to Yuja.
Note: Documents can be uploaded to Yuja through the Upload button or by dragging them onto the screen.
- Once the file has been uploaded, it can be selected when you select the Add Document
- After any changes have been made to the General fields, be sure to click the Save General button to save the changes.