Yuja, the college's enterprise media platform, allows users to create, upload and manage media content. Instructors can create videos with YuJa or upload existing video files to YuJa for use across their courses.
Folders can be created on the Yuja system to help organize video and content files. When using folders, a single link can be provided to students that will allow them to access all folder content.
Creating a Folder on Yuja
- Navigate to YuJa at https://cod.yuja.com/. A link to YuJa is also available in the Portal under Work Tools.
- Log in with College of DuPage Single-Sign On using your Blackboard username and your current password.
- Once logged into the Yuja site, click the New Folder button and enter a name for the folder.
- Click Save and the folder will be created.
- Double click the folder icon to enter the folder.
- Click the Upload button, or simply drag content onto the screen, to add content to the folder.
Sharing a Yuja Folder
Instead of having to provide individual links for each content item, folders allow you to share a single link to provide students with access to all of the folder content.
- After logging into Yuja, hover over the folder you’d like to share.
- Click the gear icon that displays next to the folder and then select More.
- Select the Links tab.
- You can then copy either the direct link, or the folder embed code, and add it to your Blackboard course section for students to access.