The Yuja video editor allows you to cut selected parts of your video, add image overlays, add additional video files to your video, and add text overlays to segments of your video.
- To access the Yuja editor, hover over the video thumbnail.
- Then select Edit from the overlay menu.
- To Cut a segment of your video, position the timeline marker to where you would like the cut to begin. Then click the Cut icon.
- On the video timeline, position and click where you would like the cut to end.
- A grey box will overlay the timeline but the video will not be cut until it is saved.
- You still have the option to cancel the cut by hovering over the grey cut marking and then selecting the delete (X) icon.
- Once all your cuts have been added to the video, click the Save button at the top of the screen.
- You will then be prompted to exit the editor without saving, replacing the original video with the made edits, or save a new version of the video with the edits that were added.