Slides and images can be added as overlays to videos hosted on Yuja. Slides or images added will display instead of the video content for a specified amount of time.
- To access the Yuja editor, hover over the video thumbnail and then select Edit from the overlay menu.
- Position the timeline to when you would like the slide or image to appear. Then click the Add Images or Slides button.
- You can then upload the image to appear over the video content. Accepted files include (*.ppt, *.pptx, *.doc, *.docx, *.xlsx, *.pdf) or image (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png).
- After the file has been uploaded, specify the amount of time the image should appear over the video.
- A highlighted blue area will appear for when the image will display. However, they will not be shown on the video until it is saved.
- Once all images have been added to the video, click the Save button at the top of the screen.
- You will then be prompted to exit the editor without saving, replacing the original video with the made edits, or save a new version of the video with the edits that were added.
- The newly saved video will include the edits made to the video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.