Yuja security settings allow you to add availability dates, passwords, or disable links to your video. These security settings are available in the links section of your Yuja video.
- Hover over the thumbnail of the video. Then click More from the overlay menu.
- Select the Links tab from the side menu.
- On the links screen, click the Security Settings button.
- The main security settings allows you to make the video private or public. The private setting will only allow you to have access to your video after you log into your Yuja account. Making the video public (default) will allow others to view the video through the links or embed code.
- Password or Authentication Restriction includes two options that requires users to authenticate before viewing the video. Selecting Platform Authentication will require users to login to their Yuja account before being able to watch the video. The Simple Password option allows you to type your own password for video access.
- Similar to the Blackboard availability settings, the Date Restriction options allow you to add a date range for when the video will be available.
- The additional options are a bit more advanced with options to restrict videos to certain website domains, countries, and IP ranges.
After changing security settings, click Save to apply the settings to the video.