The Yuja Mobile App, available in both the Apple and Google Play stores, allow you to upload pre-recorded media directly from your mobile device.
- After installing the Yuja Mobile app, type College of DuPage in the Domain/Organization field. Then select Next.
- Enter your COD network login. This is the same username and password as your Blackboard account. Select the Sign In Using Single Sign-on button.
- You'll then be logged into your Yuja account.
- To upload a video recorded on your device, select the Uploads tab.
- Then press the Upload Media File button to select the file from your device.
- A preview of the file will display. Select the Choose button.
- Then select Upload.
- The file will then upload to your Yuja account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.