Downloading the Package from your Email
In order to add the Math Assistance content area to the course menu of your blackboard course shell(s), you must first download the .zip file attached in the email that was sent to you by Dean Cumpston.
- Locate the attachment in the email and click Download to download the file to your computer (be sure to save the file to a location on your computer where you can easily locate it).
Importing the Package to your Blackboard Course Shell(s)
Once you have downloaded the file from the email and saved it to your computer, it is time to import it to your course shell(s).
- Login to Blackboard and select your course you wish to import the package to.
- Scroll down to the Control Panel and click Packages and Utilities, then select Import Package/View Logs.
- Click the Import Package button.
- Under the Select a Package heading, click Browse My Computer and select the .zip file from the location you saved it to previously.
- Scroll down to the Select Course Materials heading and check the box next to Content Areas.
- Finally, click Submit.
The import will take a few moments, and you will receive an email when the process is complete. Once the process has completed, the Math Assistance content area will appear at the bottom of your course menu.