While video content from Yuja or YouTube can be added with build content commands, videos can also be embedded in content areas using embed codes. Embed codes can be found on YouTube under the Share button or in the links tab on Yuja.
- To embed a video in Blackboard with the video embed codes, create or edit a new content area.
- Copy the embed code from the host website.
- In the Blackboard content editor, click the <> Source code button.
- The Source Code screen will appear.
- Paste the embed code from the website and click Save.
- A preview of the embedded video will appear. Additional text can still be added above or below the embedded video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.