Login to OneDrive with your COD username and password. If you are not immediately brought to OneDrive, click on the OneDrive icon in the menu on the left.
To upload documents to OneDrive:
- On the main page or in a folder, select the Upload button on the top of the screen. You can either choose File or Folder and in this example we will be selecting File.
- Select the file or files you would like to upload. You can select more than one file by using the shift or control button. Once you have the file(s) selected, you can click open.
- Your files will display and you will be notified when they are fully uploaded.
To share files or folders:
- Select the document or folder you would like to share, and select the Share button on the top of the screen. You will get a pop up with different share options.
- Click on Anyone with the link can edit to edit the Link Settings. Different file types may have limited Link Setting options. Click Copy when you are ready.
- Paste the link where you wish to share it. When posting the link in Blackboard, you can hyperlink it by clicking the Link icon in the content editor. If you do not see the link icon, you can click on the three dots on the far right to expand the options.