When sharing videos with your students through YuJa, you may want to allow them to download your videos so that students can watch them offline. You might also want students to download videos if your course includes a project where students edit a video you provide.
To allow students to download your videos from YuJa.
- After uploading a video to YuJa that you would like to share with your students, navigate to the Manage Media page in your YuJa account.
- Navigate to the thumbnail of the video you would like to allow students to download.
- Mouse over the thumbnail of the video to display the contextual menu, and select More.
- A new window will open called Media Details. From the menu on the left side of the Media Details, click Download.
- Select the following options to allow students to download your video:
- Download Content: Audio and Video Content
- Pre-Generate Video Downloads: Enable
- Allow Viewers to Download in Media Player: Enable
- Allow Viewers to Download in Mobile Apps: Enable
- Click Save Download to save these settings. Click Close to exit.
Note: You will need to repeat these steps for each of the videos you want to allow your students to download.
Share your videos with students in your courses in Blackboard using the YuJa Media Chooser, or, outside of Blackboard, you can share a link to your videos directly. Students can then download the video.
Article is closed for comments.