There are some instances where your instructor may permit you to download videos they have posted to YuJa, such as to allow you to watch the videos offline. As long as your instructor has shared the video either in Blackboard, or by a direct link, and selected the settings to permit you to download the video, you will be able to download it to your device.
To download a video from YuJa, using the follow steps:
- Navigate to the video you would like to download. The video may be shared by your instructor either in your course in Blackboard, or from a direct link.
- Click the play button to start playing the video.
- Click the settings (gear) icon and select Download Media from the menu.
- Select Audio and Video Content.
- If asked, select which video stream you want to show as the primary.
- Enter your email address in the The requested content will be sent to: field.
- Click Request Media. You will shortly receive an email with the requested video file attached for you to download.
- Navigate to your email to download the media.